This individual will be responsible for the strategic creation and implementation of integrated offline and digital media plans across a wide spectrum of media channels. As a key member of the Ron Foth media team, the candidate will have end to end authority in bringing the media strategy to life and seeing it through execution. We want someone with the capacity to see the big picture across multiple marketing touchpoints from Display, OLV, OLR, Mobile, Search, Social, TV/radio, cable, print, OOH, etc. The successful candidate will be comfortable in deep analysis and providing insights and POV’s using measurement techniques, tools, and metrics across the media portfolio. This person will need to be a passionate, strong communicator and demonstrate the confidence and conviction to craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to the client.
- Create the strategy for cross-platform campaigns from onset to completion with supporting rationale
- Utilize media research tools and resources to influence strategic client recommendations, including but not limited to, demographic data, reach and frequency, audience composition and coverage and marketplace trends.
- Determine and analyze KPI’s/success metrics
- Reporting: Pull data, analyze metrics, develop comprehensive analysis and actionable insights and performance reports from campaign data
- Work with advanced analytical partners and media mix modeling partners to measure performance of media KPI’s
- Identify technologies and data strategies that will improve performance, efficiency of buying segments and messaging consideration for media channel environments
- Oversee research, development, and implementation of media plans designed to meet the established objectives and strategies
- Coach, guide, inspire, and lead in the development of testing agendas and establishing campaign optimization goals
- Analyze complex historical data, audiences, sales, and media mix correlation.
- Optimization and management of campaigns across individual ad networks and Platforms
- Build relationships with internal and external partners, collaborate and create an environment that encourages information sharing and openness to new ideas
- Set quality standards for staff and monitor performance
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of integrated media planning experience with a minimum of 5 years of digital media planning/buying experience.
- 3+ plus years in a management and mentoring role
- Experience with all media forms and cross platform programs locally and regionally. National experience is a plus.
- Apply a strong understanding of various digital media vehicles as well as the overall advertising landscape including the technical aspects and strengths/weaknesses of each media type.
- Must be passionate about media and the technologies used to support offline, online and/or mobile advertising operations.
- Have a strong command of industry research, data, and agency resources
- Be knowledgeable and well-versed in in current industry trends and continually seek information
- Must understand data analytics and how it affects the bottom line
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint /Keynote
Send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.