Strategic Visionary Wanted! Warhol & WALL ST. is seeking a skilled Marketing Manager with a proven background in developing and executing multi-channel brand campaigns, strategizing and problem-solving campaign objectives, delivering measurable and relevant engagement opportunities to end users, fostering an excellent client experience, providing business developmental support, and excelling overall company marketing capabilities through sound market research, data analysis, and creative problem-solving.
At Warhol & WALL ST, we focus on delivering impactful strategy matched with beautiful creative that helps our clients cut through the clutter and be heard. If taking charge of creative campaigns from ideation through execution while delivering the best strategy and creative is your passion, then we’d love to meet you. If your colleagues and peers wouldn’t describe you in the above manner, this isn’t the job for you.
Candidate must have a well-rounded portfolio showcasing at least several of the following disciplines:
Brand/Marketing Execution and Strategy, Experiential Event Planning, Market Research and Data Analysis, Digital and Social Media Management, and/or Video Production.
THE MARKETING MANAGER AT WARHOL & WALL ST. IS A LEADER WHO:
• Understands what it means to own a brand campaign and see it through from ideation through execution and to client evaluation.
• Keeps up quality standards despite schedule pressures and believes in and works to embody company core values.
• Demonstrates inventiveness and imagination in handling new or difficult tasks.
• Is knowledgeable about relevant popular culture trends and how they apply to brands.
• Listens and anticipates needs of the customer and over-communicates often.
• Coaches or instructs others to improve their performance with clear objectives, expectations and feedback.
• Views problems as opportunities and takes action.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
• BE IN CHARGE and use your skill and ingenuity to create and execute strategic brand campaign proposals, engagements, workflows, budgets, and timelines with two goals:
I. to deliver quality output in support of the overall marketing plan and,
II. to deliver excellent client service while always presenting opportunities to grow the agency/client partnership.
• BE IMPACTFUL and utilize/refine our processes to deliver creative outputs and data-driven impact makes target audiences say WHOA and our clients say WOW.
• BE INCLUSIVE and lead small-to-medium, multi-disciplinary teams toward the common goal of helping clients cut through the clutter and be heard on scope, budget and time.
• BE ADVENTUROUS and actively seek to uncover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats, technologies and brand methodologies into every new brand campaign.
• BE THE UNDERDOG and use your understanding of a client’s brand to:
I. foster and nurture great client working relationships by inspiring and motivating them to be creatively progressive and
II. to adopt an early-on “underdog mentality” in the campaign objectives.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Has at least a Bachelor’s degree in a Branding or Marketing field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a branding, marketing, communications, or event management. Candidate ideally has agency experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience creating and presenting proposals and presentations.
Work Portfolio will be rated on whether you:
• Demonstrate experience in one or more of the following: launching a brand, launching a marketing campaign, concepting for digital or traditional campaigns, product strategy,project management, or account management
• Demonstrate a passion for taking a brand product from concept to completion.
• Demonstrate that you understand the impact of in-the-moment decision-making on the overall success of a project.
• Demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer outreach, satisfaction and quality deliverables.
• Demonstrate that you have a sharp eye for detail and highly-developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Showcase that you take ownership in strategy development, utilize data in your decision-making and know how to explain the reason/theory behind your “products” both to internal teams and to clients.
• Showcase your ability to manage many moving parts and workflows, with the added ability to create effective and efficient processes that help improve results and increase productivity.