The Media Connections Planner/Buyer is responsible for developing, executing and managing media plans to meet established client requirements and objectives. This role will require an understanding and execution of cross-channel media programs and the ability to understand how that intersects with owned, earned and shared media. Our ideal candidate is a well-organized, detail-oriented person with the ability to multi-task, and manages deadlines, budgets and timelines.
- Works with internal and client teams to develop strategic media recommendations
- Pursues innovative solutions for solving client needs
- Leads negotiation and buying efforts (all mediums) and ensures that all placed media matches client approved plans and buys and that media buys are input with absolute accuracy
- Manages online programs including display ad tracking and reconciliation
- Provides thought leadership and education to both clients and internal audiences
- Utilizes research tools to provide consumer and competitive insight and recommendations
- Ensures fiscal accuracy of all media buys
- Accurately produces and maintains reporting and information delivery mechanisms
- Identifies anomalies, meaningful data events and trends for further analysis
- Demonstrates ability to reliably support multiple clients
- 3+ years of relevant media experience, including digital planning and buying, research and media planning
- Demonstrated drive and passion for uncovering and identifying connection points – no matter the medium
- Experience planning multi-media, multi-market campaigns
- Digital experience required
- Uses a creative approach to solving marketing challenges
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, consistently meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Holds superb organizational and communication skills
- Skill set includes excellent proofreading skills, attention to detail, flexibility and follow-through
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Nielsen, MRI, Scarborough and Kantar
- BS/BA Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related fields
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1345/media-connections-planner-buyer/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.