Fahlgren Mortine is growing. We’re looking to add a Search and Analytics Manager to our team in Columbus, Ohio.
The Search and Analytics Manager is responsible for leading the development of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategy while developing and implementing custom reports for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of digital metrics, both from a brand and direct response perspective, as well as a track record of successfully building analytic approaches across a broad mix of digital channels, including PPC. Additionally, the Search and Analytics Manager position requires a strong understanding of search engine algorithms, requirements, analysis tools and best practices along with the ability to clearly communicate keyword and search engine strategies and results. Additionally, this role involves leveraging data and key metrics from analytics platforms to provide useful insights into user behavior.
- Works closely with internal teams to understand client needs and business objectives.
- Collaborates with Media Connections team to develop and effectively analyze digital products and online campaign behaviors, configuring and implementing digital analytics technologies, and interpreting data for a diverse and varying client base.
- Identifies new revenue opportunities through optimization of digital services and online marketing campaigns for all clients.
- Clearly articulates search engine best practices to colleagues and to clients.
- Strategizes and executes PPC campaigns, and presents analyses and recommendations to team members.
- Collaborates with content developers to create and edit website content and AdWords copy that is properly optimized.
- Tracks campaign progress, performs bid management, generates status reports, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports ROI by campaign, site or category, including identification of methods for measuring success.
- Researches inbound linking opportunities and assists with distributing content across the Internet.
- Troubleshoots tracking issues with analytics platforms.
- 5-plus years of professional work experience, including work with digital analytics or 2-3 years of digital marketing strategy experience – online advertising or a digital agency background is a plus.
- Strong foundation in search engine marketing.
- Google Analytics expertise.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with rigorous attention to detail.
- A creative/curious approach to understanding aspects of digital advertising, digital media strategy and standard media measurement.
- Experience managing and coaching a team.
- Organizing and working across multiple projects with cross-discipline team members.
- Strong oral, written and visual communication skills with the ability to convey and package technical findings to various audiences in non-technical terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Internet Technologies, Business, Marketing or related fields is required, or equivalent relevant work experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1285/search-and-analytics-manager/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.