(posted 5/19/2017) The Senior Digital Account Director is responsible for driving the strategic planning, successful implementation and ongoing evaluation of digital projects as well as the day-to-day leadership for client relationships. Sound, strategic understanding of the clients’ business and depth across digital and technology platforms will be required.
- Serves as a member of the client engagement team and leads digital clients and projects
- Accountable to maintain and grow assigned client relationship(s)
- Maintains strong relationships with clients’ management team members through project stewardship and translation of technical information as appropriate
- Effectively navigates client issues with appropriate agency colleagues
- Identifies scope changes and works with clients to prioritize within existing budget or appropriately adjust scope of work
- Accountable to participate in and support agency new business
- Collaborates with senior team leaders and others to bring best solutions and expertise to clients
- Supports the organization by adhering to consistent standards for client financial performance, including timely input on projected work, billing, and other administrative duties
- Provides ongoing monitoring and measurement for projects as needed
- Serves as a digital champion to all Fahlgren Mortine clients and colleagues
- Understands existing clients’ current digital ecosystems, including areas of strength and weakness
- Collaborates with agency team members focused on technology, analytics and SEO, social and media to ensure clients are receiving a high-quality, results-oriented digital experience
- Partners with members of the technology team on internal initiatives, prototyping, industry events, speaking opportunities, training sessions, regional opportunities, etc.
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience across a variety of platforms
- At least two years of prior agency experience
- Strong understanding of web development, digital advertising and social media
- Keen ability to manage multiple projects, create/manage project plans, maintain budgets and collaborate across multi-functional teams
- Specific knowledge and understanding of core digital technology
- Proven project management skills
- Proven ability to make impactful client and new business presentations
- Solid skills in translating client goals into strategic marketing recommendations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets
- BA/BS in advertising, communications, marketing or related field
- Travel – up to 20%
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here: https://careers-
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.