(posted 5/1/2017) Fahlgren Mortine is looking for a career-minded Technical Lead to join our growing and award-winning Digital team.
The Technical Lead is responsible for understanding, managing and implementing all forms of digital technology and provides digital technical solutions that align with clients’ marketing needs.
- Understands, evaluates, implements and makes recommendations on all digital technologies and platforms
- Understands and applies all forms of digital technology – as well as emerging technology – as it’s related to clients’ marketing and communications needs
- Determines technical requirements and specifications for client accounts
- Evaluates when projects should be completed in-house or outsourced to external partners
- Acts strategically and helps position Digital team for the future
- Assists in the management of day-to-day operations of development team (may review code)
- Accountable to ensure deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Provides implementation direction to development team
- Provides translation of client’s strategic vision into technical and non-technical terms
- May meet with (or oversee those who are meeting with) clients in the strategic planning and project initiative stages to identify and document technical requirements and performance specifications
- Understands what is required to meet the overall strategies and features of client projects
- Ability to take on development responsibilities in conjunction with determining solutions for client needs
- Ensures final testing of websites and QA testing of all digital products occurs before release
- Works with Digital Project Managers to assign and manage workflow to development team
- Proven leadership skills
- Minimum of eight years of web development and programming experience
- Minimum of three years experience with SDLC methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical background in .Net, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Experience preparing functional and technology specification documents
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills and able to participate in new business meetings
- Ability to interact credibly with client-side IT teams
- Able to translate digital information into non-technical terms
- BA/BS in MIS, CIS, CS or related field or equivalent work experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here: https://careers-
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.