Origo Branding Company is a 32-year-old award-winning creative agency in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Our founder, Tommaso Ciaffoncini, was on the forefront of understanding the importance of a digital presence, and has been developing innovative and intuitive web and interactive solutions for Origo’s clients for over 15 years.
We are currently searching for a Web Developer. This is a senior level position will require a well-rounded set of skills and experience, as well as a can-do attitude and a willingness to take on a high level of responsibility. You will be expected to manage all aspects of all projects assigned to you in a fast-paced and growing company.
As the lead Web Developer, your main role is to work directly with the creative team and account team to complete web and digital projects for a variety of clients and industries, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standard to create effective interactive and digital strategies that fulfill our clients’ objectives. The goal for the person in this position is to gain the skills, capabilities, and experience to grow into an Interactive Director position— leading a team of digital strategists through creative strategy, and building an effective team as our growth continues.
- Web Development: Conduct the development and deployment of web projects, acting as a leader/liaison between account managers, clients, and the creative team.
- Project Management: Manage the technology aspect of multiple projects, coordinating the development of websites, email templates, and other digital strategies.
- Manage the timelines and objectives of each project, ensuring the success of each project goal.
- Production: Conduct and oversee the production process, helping to prepare files and templates to drive the web process into the development stage.
- Technology Expertise: Offer recommendations to features, functionalities, and layouts, to optimize the web process from the Discovery phase to the Deployment phase.
- Presentation & Client Communication: Ability to deliver ideas with powerful presentation skills, selling the interactive strategy of each project.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its clients and partners, including work attire and interpersonal communication.
- Communications: Business communications involving e-mails and coordination of projects with the client, as well as the accounts and creative team, throughout the project.
- Presentation Preparation & Strategy: Assist in the creation/preparation of account strategy and presentations.
- Client Meetings: Attend client meetings, assisting the accounts team in presenting creative strategy.
- Project Coordination: Organize and manage contents, assets, and tasks for internal and external projects amongst the creative team.
- New Business: Assist in business development by helping craft RFP responses and business pitches through interactive recommendations.
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Ability to take detailed design files from a designer and efficiently turn them into web pages, requiring custom programming.
- Technical skills REQUIRED include: Full-stack development; advanced level custom WordPress, CSS, HTML, PHP, and the ability to work in multiple coding languages.
- Technical skills DESIRED include: .net development, iPhone and Android app development, intranet and database development.
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com.