The Central Ohio Chapter
Welcome to AAF Columbus, the local chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF is a national organization that brings together advertising and communications professionals for networking, education and fun!
Why AAF Columbus?
- AAF Columbus is part of the AAF District 5, comprising Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia, bringing strength and leadership to the chapter. Visit AAF District 5 for more information at http://aafdistrict5.org.
- The chapter’s monthly meetings feature top speakers, offered on an array of subjects ranging from traditional advertising to interactive and digital communications.
- AAF Columbus members also enjoy special events such as the Holiday Social, and the Annual Meeting/Silver Medal Award Luncheon.
- Members enjoy discounts to AAF Columbus events, including the ADDY Awards, the Annual Meeting/Silver Medal Award Luncheon, and monthly events.
- Find out about the latest job opportunities.
Board of Directors
Director, Spectrum Reach Preferred
Greg Cunneyworth (Chair)
Co-Founder, Creative Director
Creative Director // Owner
bond creative + branding
Resource/Ammirati an IBM Company
Kristi Chapman (Chair)
Senior Recruiting Specialist
Warhol & WALL ST.
614.383.8434 ext. 705
Chrystie Reep (Chair)
National Sales Manager
Dispatch Media Group
Marketing Communications Manager
Volunteers of America of Greater Ohio
Mark Weiss (Chair)
Manager, Donor Development & Marketing
German Village Society
Scott Baldner (Co-Chair Event)
Director of Operations/Senior Producer
Ruth Payne (Co-Chair CFE)
Whitespace, Abbott Nutrition
Chief Creative Officer
GSW, an inVentiv Company
Liz Dickey (Chair)
Blue & Co., LLC