The Central Ohio Chapter
Welcome to AAF Columbus, the local chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF is a national organization that brings together advertising and communications professionals for networking, education and fun!
Why AAF Columbus?
- AAF Columbus is part of the AAF District 5, comprising Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia, bringing strength and leadership to the chapter. Visit AAF District 5 for more information at http://aafdistrict5.org.
- The chapter’s monthly meetings feature top speakers, offered on an array of subjects ranging from traditional advertising to interactive and digital communications.
- AAF Columbus members also enjoy special events such as the Holiday Social, and the Annual Meeting/Silver Medal Award Luncheon.
- Members enjoy discounts to AAF Columbus events, including the ADDY Awards, the Annual Meeting/Silver Medal Award Luncheon, and monthly events.
- Find out about the latest job opportunities.
Board of Directors
Director of Operation, Sr. Producer
Post House Creative
Angela Petrie Blum
Blue & Co., LLC
Drew Collins (Chair & VP2)
Creative Director & Owner
bond creative + branding
Zak Jasinski (Chair)
Director, Market Development, New Business
Ansley Phillips (Chair)
Sandy Kelin (Chair)
Project Manager, Agency Operations
Sr. Graphic Designer
The Ohio State University
Warhol & WALL ST.
614.383.8434 ext. 705
Claudia Datillo (Chair)
Media Connections Planning Director
Christal Shiller (Chair)
Digital Sales Manager
Dispatch Media Group, ThriveHive