Advertise America Inc. is seeking a self-motivated customer service-oriented individual to support our sales team with client care. The Client Services Coordinator will also have certain sales, marketing and some basic graphic design responsibilities. The Client Services Coordinator will have account service responsibilities plus the opportunity to participate in inbound sales revenues and assist with new accounts.
The Client Services Coordinator will support the company president and other senior sales representatives in servicing key accounts, handling inbound sales calls and assisting in executing marketing initiatives to generate inbound sales and leads. Additionally, the Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with and helping manage Advertise America’s annual marketing plan while executing exceptional customer service to the clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the internal sales order system from quote/estimate to product delivery and invoicing
- Interface directly with company vendors managing client orders including product specifications, artwork, graphics, logo presentation, production proofs and samples, shipping and other quality control measures
- Source/research vendor products for key accounts and inbound leads
- Offer creative product suggestions and solutions for key accounts and inbound leads
- Generate quotes and sales orders for senior sales reps and their clients
- Manage company sales CRM database system
- Assist in managing the company marketing calendar
- Sort incoming mail, email publications looking for industry trends, market conditions and promotional opportunities for the company
- Attend weekly sales meeting
Qualifications & Skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented with the discipline to perform under minimal supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Compassionate demeanor and a customer appreciative attitude
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel proficiency required
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required
- Basic social media experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Will train and provide an environment for success to the individual with the right personality and attitude
- Advertise America is a full-service promotional advertising company providing expertise in all areas of branded merchandise promotions, creative, sourcing and fulfillment.
- Compensation negotiable and flex hours possible.