Continental Office is seeking a highly creative individual who loves to write and work closely with others in a high functioning team environment to fill our Manager, Content Marketing role. This person will be a part of influencing the future of workspaces by creating engaging content to help change the way people work and think about work. This person will work closely with the VP, Marketing to implement strategic objectives and measure those against KPIs. This highly visible associate will generate content about our various areas of expertise by working closely with our team of 250+ passionate associates. Inbound marketing experience is preferred and being Hubspot certified is a plus, but not required.
– Develop content for sales materials
– Develop content for company blogs and social media
– Create content for and implement email campaigns, including managing, testing and optimizing email program
– Optimize SEO plans through keyword identification
– Working with VP, Marketing to maintain and update company websites on a regular basis.
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar field
– Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar communication or marketing role and working in a team environment.
– Experience with online forums, blogs, intranets, or other highly engaging web assets.
– Strong understanding of current online/digital marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
– Experience in SEO, email marketing, and social media.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional role across multiple departments.
– Budgeting and time management skills
– Inbound marketing/Hubspot experience a plus, but not required
Send resumes to email@example.com