The Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for supporting the execution and maintenance of cross-platform paid social and various programmatic digital buying efforts. This individual will work in close collaboration with planners and analysts to support social and programmatic programs that meet and exceed our clients’ business objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a social media enthusiast who can create thoughtful paid media recommendations for strategy-driven social media campaigns. The Paid Social Media Specialist will assist with placement, coordination and measurement of paid social media campaigns across all of the major social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and more). The successful candidate must be able to think strategically to identify issues that need to be prioritized or resolved and have a clear understanding of best practices for executing campaigns. Additionally, the candidate will be able to support negotiation and execution of programmatic digital advertising.
• Assists with the creation and management of paid social and digital programmatic campaigns
• Performs daily management of these campaigns which includes, but is not limited to: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytics tracking and reporting, and optimizations
• Collects, analyzes and interprets data to provide insights as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s current paid social campaign as well as long-term strategies
• Provides recommendations on paid creative formats and dimensions dependent on campaign strategy and objectives
• Builds and manages ongoing communication with third party marketing vendors, including budget changes, performance monitoring and pricing negotiation
• Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on emerging technologies and proactively makes recommendations to internal team members where necessary
• Collaborates with client engagement team to ensure client needs are met
• Excels in internal and external cross-team communication to report campaign insights and also troubleshoot campaign support issues
• Completes other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
• Stays current with the latest paid social practices for both B2C and B2B businesses
• Leads the implementation process for new programmatic campaigns across preferred partners
• Obtains various certifications when necessary
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital or social media buying/planning
• Solid understanding of digital landscape and ability to manage performance across multiple campaigns
• Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, consistently meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Data-driven individual with effective problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present information to small groups
• Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity and look-a-like audiences
• Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
• BS/BA Business Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Communications or related fields
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position at https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1424/paid-social-media-specialist/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.