Fahlgren Mortine is looking to add a full stack PHP Developer responsible for managing internet-based services and the interchange of data between the server and website visitors. The PHP Developer will be responsible for server-side logic, definition and maintenance of centralized databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The developer will also be responsible for developing front-end elements designed by Fahlgren Mortine’s digital designers. Therefore, a strong understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Manages the implementation and integration of responsive html into developed PHP solutions
• Builds efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
• Solves complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Manages the integration of data storage solutions mySQL, AWS RDS, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Laravel, PHP web frameworks
• Strong knowledge vue.js
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Strong understanding and experience of front-end technologies
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Understands accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
• Understands the integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Previous experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, primarily Git
• Familiarity with asset build tools
• Familiarity with frontend frameworks such as vue.js and bootstrap
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1440/php-developer/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.