GateHouse Media is seeking to hire a Specialist, Digital savvy Audience Development professional to assist in growing our digital audience footprint and deepen our relationship with news consuming audiences through a variety of platforms and traffic channels. The primary responsibility for this position will be to assist in the execution and reporting on all content & inbound marketing initiatives, customer journeys, email marketing and social media presence.
**This position is based in our Columbus, OH office**
This position will be report to the Manager, Digital Audience Development – Upper Funnel.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations group to execute both scheduled and automated outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including testing, and configuring new workflow deployment
- Monitor social media and digital trends to make recommendations on story ideas and new content marketing initiatives
- Understand the consumer personas and target marketing activities along the customer journey and buying cycle
- Track e-newsletter and email marketing performance metrics and user behavior trends
- Conduct A/B and multi-variate tests to optimize e-newsletters and email marketing efforts
- Continually refine our “marketing stack” so our social media performance, email marketing and
- CRM work seamlessly to deliver an effective lead to sales conversion
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Position May Require:
- Sitting for extended periods, working on computer
- Working remotely and managing expectations for multiple markets across the USA from one physical market location
- Ability to be on phone calls / conference calls for extended periods of time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.