Fahlgren Mortine is seeking to add a Senior Account Executive to join its business-to-business (B2B) practice in the company’s Columbus, Ohio, office. The Senior Account Executive has between three and five years of experience.
This individual will be responsible for day-to-day activities on digital and traditional marketing projects, as well as supporting the development, implementation and measurement of integrated campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared channels. Specific projects will range from project management of digital media programs to trade show support to marketing automation program administration. The Senior Account Executive can independently develop and manage client deliverables and timelines while maintaining a steady hand amid shifting priorities.
• Commits to continuous learning, understanding and knowledge of complex clients’ businesses and their competitive environments
• Engages with clients in ways that demonstrate enthusiasm for their business regardless of industry
• Embraces accountability for high-performing projects and campaigns as measured by attainment of client business objectives and overall client satisfaction
• Participates in ongoing planning and measurement initiatives; brings forward innovative ideas for marketing-related engagement and campaign refinement
• Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of marketing methodologies such as content strategy, development and management, paid media, email engagement and web analytics.
• Leads clients through digital transformation ranging from search engine marketing to social media to marketing automation and related technologies
• Exhibits ownership of campaign and project budgets and timelines so work is delivered at cost and on time
• Prepares a range of written materials including creative briefs, client correspondence and reports
• Seeks and shares insights based on campaign performance data generated from various measurement tools available at the agency
Account Management and Support
• Communicates effectively with client contacts to keep them informed of progress, and prepares thoroughly in order to anticipate client needs before asked
• Builds positive relationships with and acts as a liaison between colleagues and clients
• Seeks out, listens for and is attuned to new opportunities with existing clients
• Collaborates with team members in media, creative, digital and public relations to bring the best solutions and expertise to the client, and to develop relationships and strategies to grow our clients’ business with the agency
• Manages projects from concept to completion with a detail-oriented, collaborative attitude
• Supports the organization by adhering to consistent standards for financial performance, including timely input on projected work, billing, and other administrative duties
• Develops a thorough understanding of the entire marketing and communications landscape in order to support clients’ integrated marketing and communications programs
• Ensures agency values of collaboration, engagement and trust are adhered to across all client projects and deliverables
• Provides support to team members at all levels on various projects as needed
• Contributes to new business initiatives, as appropriate
• Between three and five years experience working in an agency setting and/or experience preferably in industrial or technology industries
• Demonstrated experience helping to develop integrated marketing and communications campaigns
• Must have strong analytical and strategic skills
• Adept at learning about new industries quickly and applying knowledge to recommendations
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing; demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to client questions and requests
• Ability to manage conflicts and difficult situations
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• BA/BS in related fields
• Ability to travel, which is estimated to be around 10% of a full schedule
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1427/senior-account-executive—b2b/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.