Do you know a Rising Star in our industry?
Nominate a young professional for our 2019 Rising Star Award.
Deadline for nomination is 5pm on Monday, March 18, 2019 .
What is the Rising Star Award? The Columbus American Advertising Federation (AAF) Rising Star Award was created to recognize young advertising and marketing professionals in Central Ohio who are making a difference in their career and community and encourage them to continue in their efforts.
Eligibility: Recipient must be 32 years or younger before the Columbus AAF Annual Meeting and cannot have received the award previously.
(Please note: This singular award DOES NOT require that the person be or have been an AAF Columbus or AdClub member.)
Our Rising Star Award Jury uses the following criteria when making its selection:
- Contributions to his/her company: The recipient must have achieved success in one of the following areas of work: advertising agency, advertiser, media or advertising service.
- Contributions to the Central Ohio community: Must be involved and make a difference in community service or philanthropic activities.
How often is the award bestowed? This is the inaugural year of the award, and it will be presented annually.This year’s recipient will be honored at our annual Awards Luncheon on May 17th 2019.
How do I submit a nomination? You must be an AAF Columbus Member to submit a nomination. If you are a Member and wish to submit a nomination for this prestigious award, please EMAIL the following basic information to Kelly O’Brien in the club office. It should be clearly marked “2019 RISING STAR NOMINATION” and EMAILED to email@example.com. If you are NOT a member, you may email a “recommendation” to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will find a current member to endorse your nomination and move it forward.
- Name, phone number(s) and preferred email address of the person you are nominating, along with their complete business address.
- A short narrative detailing what the nominee has accomplished in their career and volunteer activities. Tell us what about this young professional makes their efforts stand out above the rest.
- Your name, company, phone number(s) and preferred email address.